From Ceremony to Reception
About The DEC
Our modern & elegant interior creates a truly unforgettable environment for your wedding and reception. The beautiful wood floors and exposed brick craft the perfect backdrop to your perfect day.
What Does The DEC Space Include?
- 5000 square ft. of usable event space that accommodates up to 340 people
- Access to 24 round (60-inch diameter) tables that seat 8 people, 22 banquet (30-inch by 72-inch) tables, 10 cocktail tables and up to 192 chairs
- Gorgeous two-sided fireplace
- Beautiful bridal suite (220 square ft.)
- Retractable front facade can completely open to Park Avenue
- Large food prep area (includes a large refrigerator, prep sink, & ample counter space)
- Two public ADA restrooms
- Presentation equipment includes two projectors and screens
- High-quality Worx Audio speaker system
- Sound system includes access to microphones
Where Can My Guests Park?
Evenings and Weekends: Free Parking:
- The parking lot at the corner of Capital and B St. is .5 block away.
- Constitution parking is 1 block away.
- The parking lot at the corner of Yellowstone and B St. is 1.5 blocks away.
- The parking lot at the corner of Capital and A St. is 1.5 blocks away.
- Yellowstone public parking goes all the way between Broadway and Constitution.
- Street parking is free with a 2-hour maximum
Normal Business Hours Parking:
- The parking lot at the corner of Capital and B St. costs $1/hour.
- The parking lot at the corner of Yellowstone and B St. costs $1/hour.
- Yellowstone public parking is free.
- Street parking is free with a 2-hour maximum.
Catering: What Do I Need to Know?
Food services are provided by licensed catering professionals. The agreement for food services is directly between the caterer and the customer. Our role is to help guide you on what people typically budget for the service along with connecting you with a pro that will help your event be amazing.
Below you will see a list of menus from our favorite caterers in town. Don’t see your favorite caterer on the list? No problem. Just let us know who you want to use and we will get them added to the list.
What Are My Options for Tables & Chairs Setup?
There are 24 round (60-inch diameter) tables that seat 8 people, 22 banquet tables, 10 cocktail tables and 192 chairs available for use.
There are many different setup options available. We are here to help you with the layout and configuration to make your special day simple.